Huei2C [♥]
Introduction


Huei2C.

26th of January.
"Foods, laughter and joy are her priorities"
"Live Laugh Pop "

Navigation Here


Story Bio Links Memories

Leave A Message


Archives

Archives

Give An Applause


Hosting by Me
Skin Made by Aina Hanani
Background Made by Aina Hanani
Header Made by Aina Hanani
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Cursor 4U
Images by We ♥ It
Back in action.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013 | 1:43 AM | 0 Awesome!
With the new application I've installed in my phone, I can now update my blog whenever I'm free. Last time, I seldom update my blog because it's difficult to transfer all the pictures to the laptop and then write all the long winded story. haha NO WORRIES FOR NOW. I have the new application :D

About my life. Haze has been invading our country from Indonesia. Right now in Klang, we are suffering from a haze up to an API of 495, which is hazardous. Take care everybody. Drink plenty of water and drink honey lemon if possible, it's good for health :) Wear a mask wheb you go out! WHY? Because a mask filters all the dust particles away and do you know that the haze particles are cancerous? So take good care of your body! :)

Up till here, I shall sign off for now. See ya laters. Will be back soon ;) Toodles~

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post